The 2013 Toyota RAV4 was successfully presented to the press on its world debut at the 2012 Los Angeles International Auto Show. With numerous noted changes and new gadgets, the 2013 RAV4 is presented as an exciting option for a fun-driving ride.
This fourth-generation RAV4 will be available starting in January 2013 in three different grades and as with all Toyota models, the 2013 Toyota RAV4 will also have standard ToyotaCare, which provides two years of complementary maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance:
- Display Audio with 6.1-in. touch-screen with integrated backup camera  display
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth®  hands-free phone controls
- Remote keyless entry system
- 17-in. alloy wheels
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with sunshade
- Dual zone automatic climate control with cabin air filter
- French-stitching accents
- 18-in. alloy wheels
- SofTex®-trimmed seating
- Adjustable power liftgate with jam protection
- Smart Key System  with Push Button Start
We’ve taken the time to compile the promotional information provided by Toyota.com in an informative PDF brochure for your enjoyment. For further information and details about the 2013 Toyota RAV4, contact Toyota.com directly or visit your local Toyota dealer.